I like this house
'Elfin' thyme growing in 4-inch-wide strips dividing poured-in-place concrete squares. Irrigated by a subsurface drip system. The blue "gravel" is recycled glass. Los Osos, California. Jeffrey Gordon Smith Landscape architecture.
+ Did you enjoy this?
1. Join Architecture Addiction and you'll receive updates to the site by email.
2. Like Architecture Addiction and you'll receive notifications on Facebook when there's something new on the site.
* Some browsers don't show the Facebook Like Box -- and no one seems to know why! If you don't see our Facebook Like Box, you can use this link to visit Architecture Addiction on Facebook.
3. Donate a book to the Architecture Addiction Library Or send me your book if you'd like it to be reviewed here.
4. Support this site. People typically give $12. You help make Architecture Addiction possible. Thank you for your support!
5. And tell me what you think... I really want to know!